I'm an Allhomes agency. How much will a listing cost?
You can find out what the rates will be for a new agency listing by navigating to the Check Ad Price tab in Agent Portal.
If you already have an Allhomes account set up, follow the steps below.
If you don't have an account with Allhomes, and would like to find out more about pricing, you can get started by completing the sign-up form on this page
We’ll show you how to find out how much your listing will cost.
- Log in to Allhomes Agent Portal and click My Sales.
- Click Check Ad Price from the tabs at the top.
- Start typing your suburb name in the Suburb field then select your suburb from the list.
- The ad price will be displayed at the bottom of screen.
- Click Click to see suburb zones to see the rate card.
You now know how much it will cost to list a property in your suburb.