How can I archive or hide a new development child listing?
You can archive or hide a new development child listing via the Child Listings screen in Agent Portal.
We'll show you how to:
- Hide new development child listings
- Show new development child listings that have been hidden
- Archive new development child listings
- Log in to Agent Portal and click My Sales.
If you’ve just set up your new development and still have it open, jump to step 2.
- Click New Development.
- Select your project.
- Click Child Listings from the side menu.
- Click Archive or Hide in the Action column.
If you are hiding a child listing, Hide will change to Show. Click Show to display the listing once again. This listing will still appear in the For Sale stocklist in Agent Portal.
- If you click Archive both the Archive and Hide button will be replaced by Show. Once archived, the child listing will no longer appear in the For Sale stocklist in Agent Portal. Click Show to restore the listing once again.
You have now archived or hidden a new development child listing.