Listing a share property on allhomes.com.au differs in cost dependent on your region. Click here to calculate the cost of your listing.
In listing with allhomes.com.au , you will have the ability to add the below information:
- A full description of the property;
- Key property features;
- Applicant suitability details;
- A photograph of the property;
- Inspection details; and
- Important property documents e.g. EER Report, floor plans.
The below will automatically accompany your listing if available:
- Inclusion in search database;
- Area profile information
- Realtime counter of listing views; and
- Access to share listing 24 hours a day.
A share listing advertisement will remain on allhomes.com.au for a period of 45 days.
To list a share property you will need a My allhomes.com.au account. Share listings can be edited at any time through your account.
Once the accommodation has been taken, simply remove the listing through your My allhomes.com.au account. Alternatively, you can renew the listing for another 45 days through your My allhomes.com.au account.
Simply click here to sign up and start your listing!