How can I run a Past Sales report?
You can run a Past Sales report in the Past Sales Data section. Login to Agent Portal and click Market Data.
We’ll show you how to use the Past Sales report feature in Allhomes Agent Portal.
- Login to Agent Portal and click Market Data
- In the Past Sales Data section start typing a suburb name then select the suburb from the list.
- Start typing a street name then select the street from the list.
- Select Exchange (sold date) or Settlement date
- Click on the Date box and choose from a selection of time ranges or select a Specific date range.
- Click on Advanced Search to create a more targeted report to include properties with specific attributes.
- Click Search
The results will show a list of properties that have sold within the time frame, (and match any property criteria entered).
- If there are too many results, you can click Refine This Search to limit the results.
- Click Show All Columns to see more data on each listing.
- Under the Ad Date column click Show to see the property listing on Allhomes.
- If you would like to print or email the report click Generate PDF
- If you notice any discrepancies or errors with data please click the Chat icon to notify Domain Group Support.