I want to run a Past Sales report.
Sounds good. We’ll show you how to use the Past Sales report feature in Allhomes Agent Portal.
- Login to Agent Portal and click Market Data
- In the Past Sales Data section start typing a suburb name then select the suburb from the list.
- Start typing a street name then select the street from the list.
- Select Exchange (sold date) or Settlement date
- Click on the Date box and choose from a selection of time ranges or select a Specific date range.
- Click on Advanced Search to create a more targeted report to include properties with specific attributes.
- Click Search
The results will show a list of properties that have sold within the time frame, (and match any property criteria entered).
- If there are too many results, you can click Refine This Search to limit the results.
- Click Show All Columns to see more data on each listing.
- Under the Ad Date column click Show to see the property listing on Allhomes.
- If you would like to print or email the report click Generate PDF
- If you notice any discrepancies or errors with data please click the Chat icon to notify Domain Group Support.