How can I hide a listing on Allhomes?
To find out if your listing can be hidden, send an email to email@example.com making sure to include any attachments that validate the situation.
Hiding a listing on Allhomes requires a written request and, may also require legal documentation as proof.
Listings can only be hidden for a maximum of 48 hours. If more than 48 hours are required the listing must be withdrawn.
Accepted reasons for hiding listings:
- Death Vendor/Family
- Difficult tenants (refusing eviction / denying access)
- Contract or photos not ready
- Lawsuits / dangerous circumstance
- Natural disaster (fire, floods etc.)
- Domestic disputes (significant)
- Listing not performing well
- Going on a holiday
- Public Holidays/Holiday Seasons
- Anything not listed above
The vendor thinks the listing is too old
If you want to hide the listing because the vendor thinks the listing is too old the listing can be refreshed (within Allhomes only) if the listing is older than 90 days. This can be done using the Refresh Option in the Agent Portal. See this article for more details: Refresh a listing
This option is only available to agency clients - not yet available to private advertisers.