How can I upload or update my agent photo?
To upload your agent profile text, login to Agent Portal and click My Agency. Click your name then click Profile.
Let’s take a look at how to upload an agents photo.
If your office uses a listing CRM system, be cautious not to make any changes to the agents contact details. If any changes are made to your agent's contact details, the agent will duplicate when we receive an update from your CRM.
An agent’s image can only be loaded manually via Agent Portal. Images loaded via a CRM cannot be processed.
- Log in to the Allhomes Agent Portal and click My Agency from the top navigation menu.
- Click on the name of the staff member you wish to upload a photo for.
- Click Profile from the Edit Staff menu on the left.
Be cautious not to make any changes to the agent’s contact details. Agent Portal uses these details to match listings to this agent.
- Click Edit Profile Photo
- Click Choose File and select an image from your computer.
- Once you have selected your image click Upload
Your agent photo should now be loaded and will appear online within 24 hours.