Why aren’t my Allhomes listings appearing on other websites?
We’ll show you how to check your feed settings and re-push listings from the My Agency section of Agent Portal.
Check the feed settings in My Agency
Only a team member with Office Manager access will be able to do this.
- Click My Agency. From the side menu click Push to Website.
- Select ‘Automatically push agencies listings’ and check that the correct websites are selected.
- Click Save if you have made any changes.
Push listings to websites
Team members with Office Manager access will be able to push any listing. Agents will only be able to push their own listings.
You will need to go into each listing and make sure listings have been pushed to the various websites.
- Click My Agency if you have Office Manager access or My Sales if you are an agent.
- From the Agent List, click on the Sales or Rentals link to find listings.
- In the right column click Edit to open the listing.
- From the side-menu click Push to Website.
- Check the status of the listing to see if the listing has been successful. If the listing has been successfully pushed to a website it will have a time and date.
- Click Push to Website or Re-push to Website.
Still not appearing on other websites?
If you have checked the feed settings, pushed your listings to all the websites and your listings are still not appearing on the other websites, contact Domain Group Support for further assistance. We will investigate further to see if we can find any issues.