How can I clone a listing on Allhomes via Agent Portal?
Listings can be cloned from the Listings screen in Agent Portal.
Cloning listings can help save you time when you want to create a new listing using the details of a current listing. We’ll show you how to clone listings in Agent Portal
- Login to Agent Portal and find the listing that you want to clone. See this article for how to find a listing: Search for listings in Agent Portal
- Once you have found the listing you want to clone, click Clone
- Select the agents. Also select which elements of the listing you’d like to clone. Click Clone Listing
- Make edits to the listing using the Edit button and the left menu. Make sure to click Save on every page.
- When all changes have been saved, click Display To Public.
Review the confirmation notice and click Display Listing to Public to confirm.