I want to set up an Allhomes Property Alert
Sounds fun. We’ll show you how to create a Property Alert in just a few steps so you’ll be the first to know when new property is available.
You need to login to activate Property Alerts.
Search for properties by location, number of bedrooms and bathrooms. For best results, also select a minimum or maximum price. Run your search.
Your Property Alert also doubles up as a saved search.
- When you have your search results at the top click Property Alert.
- Select how often you would like to receive alerts then click Create alert. You will be prompted to login if not logged in.
- You will see the alert has been enabled.
- When you have your search results, tap the bell icon next to the search bar. You will be prompted to login if not logged in.
- Tap When do you want them? and select how often you would like to receive alerts. Click Create alert.
- You will see this confirmation.
Your Property Alert is all set, as well as your search saved.
Sit back, relax, and wait for Property Alerts to arrive in your inbox or go to your Property Alerts if you want to see these results again.