I want to view, update or delete my property alert and saved searches
Sounds good. We’ll show you where to find your property alerts in the Allhomes app and website, and how to manage them.
Once you have done a search for property on Allhomes, at the top of the search results click the Bell Icon then select how often you would like to receive alerts.
This will create a property alert as well as a saved search. You will then be able to go back to your property alerts so you can easily view them again.
See this article to find out how to create an Allhomes property alert, which will simultaneously create a saved search: Set up an Allhomes property alert
- To view your property alerts, sign in to Allhomes and click Property alerts in the top menu.
- To make changes to your property alert search criteria click Edit.
- Make any changes to your search settings, such as suburb, property type, number of rooms and price.
- Click More options to filter your search settings further by size, features and more.
- Click Done.
Use the controls at the bottom of the property alert tile.
> Click Remove to delete your property alert
> Click the bell button to change how often you receive alerts
> Click See results to run a search based on the search settings for this alert
- To view your property alerts sign in to the Allhomes app and tap More then tap Property alerts.
- Tap Edit then tap the search summary.
- Make any changes to your search settings, such as suburb, property type, number of rooms and price. Tap Done.
- Tap Update alert.
- > Tap the bell icon to change how often you receive alerts
> Tap Search to run a search based on the search settings for this alert
> Tap Delete to remove to your property alert
You have updated, removed or viewed your property alert.