Can I sell properties off-market?
Yes! You can create an Early Access alert to sell off-market properties with Allhomes.
We'll show how you can build early momentum with a high-quality audience before moving to an on-market sale listing.
Early Access delivers off-market property alerts to property searchers’ inboxes before they’re listed.
Allhomes’ Early Access is a way for agents to reach high-intent buyers before the property is listed.
With the property address, price and attributes, Allhomes can connect your property to active and engaged property seekers searching for similar properties within your area.
Early Access alerts can only be created or withdrawn in Agent Portal.
You can use your CRM (or Agent Portal) to transform an Early Access alert to an on-market sale and to update an Early Access alert to sold.
|I want to:||In Agent Portal||Via CRM|
|Create Early Access alert||Yes||No|
|Transform Early Access alert to on market sale||Yes||Yes|
|Mark Early Access alert as Sold||Yes||Yes|
|Withdraw Early Access alert||Yes||No|
|Check the status of Early Access alerts||Yes||No|
By default, the price will not be revealed to property seekers. You can choose to display the price when entering price details.
Property seekers on Allhomes who have set up their property alerts will get a notification about any off-market properties that match their search criteria. This alert will have your contact details so they can get in touch with you directly.
How do I start marketing my property with Early Access?
Early Access is available to all Allhomes agents with a Gold membership. You will need to contact your Allhomes Account Manager to get started.
Once you have received confirmation that Early Access has been enabled for your office follow the steps below to create your first Early Access alert.
Creating an Early Access sale is mostly the same as creating a new listing on Allhomes, however there are a few differences.
- Log in to Agent Portal. Click My Sales then click Create Listing.
- Under Listing Type select Early Access Sales.
- Enter the address details and select the Property Type. Click Save.
Make sure to enter the street name and street number in their correct boxes, or the map location may not appear correctly.
If you select Hide street number and name, your Early Access page will show a red circle on the centre of the suburb, not centred at the location of the property.
- Next, click Price from the left menu. You will see the Early Access price page.
Enter your price into the Price field on the left. Select Offers Above if you want the listing to be advertised as an ‘Offers Above’ listing. This will display a + next to the price when advertised.
If you are selling the listing with a price range, enter the TO price on the right. Do not select the ‘Offers Above’ option.
The price will be suppressed by default. Select I wish to show the price... if you'd like the price to be displayed.
- Click Marketing Details from the side menu and enter the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and car spaces and EER. If there are any that do not apply, leave the box empty, rather than adding a ‘0’ or ‘N/A’.
- Enter a Scheduled Market Date if you have a specific date the property will go to market as a Sale listing. This is the date the property will no longer be an off-market sale and will automatically become an on-market Sale listing. Click the Calendar icon to select a date.
When a Scheduled Market Date has been entered it will appear on the Early Access alert.
- Enter a headline in the Agent Message field and a property description in the Listing Description field.
Phone numbers, website links and email addresses are not permitted in the headline or description. Entering any of these in the description is a breach of our terms and conditions.
The Agent Message has a character limit of 150 and the Listing Description has a character limit of 250 characters.
- Click Photos from the side menu. Click Choose file under Upload New Photo. Select an image from your computer then click Upload.
Note: You can only select one photo and one floorplan.
Scroll down to Upload Floor Plan and repeat the step to select a floor plan.
- Click Preview from the side menu and make sure you’re happy with your alert.
Click Send Early Access Alert from the top menu functions, then click Send Alert Now in the confirmation window.
Your Early Access alert has now been created and will be sent to property seekers within 30 mins.