I want to show RateMyAgent recommendations on my Agent or Agency Profile page
Customer recommendations are provided by RateMyAgent, and will appear on your Agent and Agency Profile pages. Contact your Allhomes Account Manager to activate now!
To show your RateMyAgent recommendations first, you must have:
- A Gold subscription
- A subscription to RateMyAgent
Your agent and agency recommendations can appear on your Agent Profile or Agency Profile, or both depending on what you’ve opted in to.
We only show the vendor recommendations. Any reviews from buyers, renters or property owners/landlords will not appear on your Agent Profile page.
The five most recent positive recommendations from vendors will be displayed at the bottom of your profile page, in order of most recent. The order cannot be changed.
When a searcher clicks ...more they will see the full recommendation and can scroll to the next one.
Allhomes RateMyAgent FAQ's
Contact your Allhomes Account Manager to have this feature activated.
You must have:
- Gold Allhomes membership
- RateMyAgent subscription
Please check the following four requirements for recommendations to appear:
- Are you or your agency on an Allhomes Gold package?
- Do you have a RateMyAgent subscription?
- Have you requested this via your Allhomes Account Manager?
- Have any of your customers recommended you on RateMyAgent?
- If the review on RateMyAgent is missing the title or description, or there are reviews with the same description (duplicates), the recommendation will not appear.