How can I create a New Development child listing to link to a project?
You can create a new development child listing via the My Sales section in Agent Portal.
We'll show you how to create new development child listings for your project.
Once you have set up your new development, it’s time to add your child listings. You can create a new development child listing in Allhomes Agent Portal, which will be linked to your project.
Let's take a look at how to create a new development child listing in Allhomes Agent Portal.
Make sure you have the following details and images ready to go:
Project details and info:
- Listing title (eg: 1 Bedroom)
- Description/Ad copy
- Key selling points
- Photos - 1920(w) x 1080px(h) (full HD - JPEG/JPG) - Recommended
- Video (Youtube or Vimeo link) - Optional
- Brochure PDF - Optional
Before creating a new listing, make sure any agents to be assigned to the listing are already loaded into Allhomes Agent Portal.
Only follow these steps if you have already set up your new development.
- Log in to Agent Portal and click and click My Sales.
If you’ve just set up your new development and still have it open, jump to step 2.
- Click New Development.
- Select your project.
- Click Child Listings from the side menu.
- Click Create child listing.
- Enter a Child Listing Title and enter 1 as the value in Number of units. Click Save.
You can now see that your child listing has been created.
This stocklist will show all the child listings linked to this project.
At this point, you have a listing ‘shell’ that is hidden and has no details, content or images. We’ll show you how to complete the listing next.
Do not click any of the Action tools.These will be covered in related articles.
Clicking Edit will only allow you to edit the child listing title, not the actual listing content or attributes such as number of bedrooms, images, etc.
Complete or edit a child listing
- Click My Sales from the top tabs menu.
- Find your listing showing the Development Name and the Child Listing Title that you had just created. Click the name-title link.
If you can’t see your listings, type your project’s name into the Quick Find menu.
Do not click Create Listing or you will be charged for a single residential listing, outside of your project listing subscription.
- Click Edit in the Property Details section.
- Make sure the correct agent and property type has been selected using the dropdown menus. Click Save and Next.
- In the left side menu click Price.
Select your sale type and enter a price or price range.
Select Offers Above if you want to advertise as ‘offers above $xxx’.
Select Price Shown to Public if you want to display the sale price.
Click Save and Next.
- In the Marketing Details tab/screen, you can add in all the applicable information for your new development listing. You can:
- Enter the floor area
- Enter a value for Bedrooms, Bathrooms and Garage Spaces
- Select features by clicking Edit next to House Options, Fittings and Features, Garden and Location.
- Enter a value for EER. Note: Listings in the ACT must have an EER entered, otherwise they will not feed to or display on Domain.
- Edit the Advertising Title if required. This will appear on your listing above the property description.
- Enter an Advertising Description. This will be the property description that searchers read on the listing.
- Enter any other applicable information in the appropriate fields.
Once you’ve entered all relevant information, click Save and Next.
The Advertising Title will appear above the description.
- Next, let’s add the floor plan and some images in the Photos section. Click Add Photos.
Open the folder on your computer where your photos are saved. Select the images you want to upload and drag them into the uploader.
- Once the files have validated, click Start Upload, then once you see the uploaded photos, click Save Photos to Listing.
- You can drag the photos in the grid to reorder them. Once happy, click Save and Next.
If you have a floorplan image, click Mark as Floor Plan. If you don’t do this the listing will not have a Floor plan button.
Click Save and Next.
- To add a video, click Add Video then enter your Youtube or Vimeo link and click Save Video to Listing. If you have an mp4, upload it by clicking Choose File.
Note: Links to Youtube and Vimeo always work much better than uploading a video file.
- Click Save and Next.
There are a few optional sections that have not been covered in this article:
• Marketing Flyers ... and more
These are not essential for your listing to go live and look amazing, however these options are covered in this article: Create a listing in Agent Portal
- Scroll to the top of the screen and click Display to Public.
Click Display Listing to Public in the confirmation window.
- Listing successfully updated. Now let’s create the rest of your child listings. Click My Sales from the top tabs menu and return to step 2 to repeat this process for any other new development child listings required.
Your new development and child listings will now be live. Let’s check our listing on the website! Search your project’s suburb and see if you can find it.
You have now created your child listings.